Celebrate Outreach is a volunteer-run organization. Dozens of men, women, and youth of all ages and from all walks of life are working together to find ways in which to prevent and end homelessness.
- Volunteering allows you to follow your passion while contributing to a cause that is important to you. We’re all in this is a great way to meet and get to know others in your community. The work you do and the things you accomplish when you volunteer have a huge impact on our community.
- Until homelessness is abolished, we still need your help. We need volunteers just like you to help people experiencing homelessness in Pinellas County. There are many kinds of volunteer opportunities available so look over the sample list below to find the best match for your interests, skills, and availability. Then complete Volunteer Interest Form, e-mail it to us and we will contact you to help customize the best possible volunteer experience to fit your interests. Please keep in mind that all positions are volunteer positions. Celebrate Outreach does not have any paid employees.
- Fundraising/ Coordinate donations
- Grant Writer
- Meal Service
- Blog Writers (must make a regular commitment)
- Carpenters/Construction for Tiny Homes (once funds have been acquired)