Good news! This year the Still… No Room in the Inn Christmas caroling returns to Lutheran Apartments, Cara House, and the St. Petersburg Free Clinic Baldwin Women’s Residence. All the groups are excited about our visit. Some details:
• Still… No Room in the Inn will be from 7:00-9:00 PM on Friday, December 8
• We begin and end at the Unitarian Universalist Church, 100 Mirror Lake Drive in St. Petersburg
• We provide a “blister bus” which will accompany the carolers for those who need assistance. Please invite friends, family, and groups.
• If you or your group is interested in a holiday project: Cara House and Baldwin Women’s Residence residents can use items such as toiletries, gift cards, wash cloths, towels, and clothing. Collecting these items could be an excellent project for a class, club, religious group, or workplace, and will let us bring more than carols when we visit. Please contact the people at the phone numbers below for details if you would like to help.
• Thanks to everyone who continues to support the breakfast. In October we served an average of 139 meals weekly, which is the highest number of meals we have served since February.
We serve from Praise the Lord Outreach Ministries, 900 MLK Street South, St. Petersburg FL 33705. We can use food prepared offsite or volunteers to help us onsite. Volunteers arrive at 7:30 AM and we finish serving by 9:30. Remember to visit our Celebrate Outreach Facebook page for updates. Please contact us for information, and to join our merry company on Saturday mornings!
Contact information for caroling projects is below.
(727) 637-4863 or email@example.com
(727) 492-1590 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information for holiday projects
These are two of our caroling stops where the residents can use our help. Please contact the institution individually to learn what you can donate.
Independent living apartments for people with mental health issues, addiction recovery, autism, and other challenges
Contact info: Carolyn Berlanti
St. Petersburg Free Clinic Baldwin Women’s Residence
50-bed sober living recovery residence for single homeless women
Contact: Sheryl Zeitler
Director of Communications
(727) 821-1200 Ext 108